SMEtalks shows would like to invite interested individuals to register for participation in SMEtalks shows to participate in various events to be organised in the year 2018 & 2019.Download the registration form for participation
Who can apply?
SMEtalks would like to invite interested Entrepreneurs, Start-Ups, Members of Business family, senior executives from SMEs, Corporates, MNCs, FIs(Financial Institutions) , Institutions, Representatives of various organisations, Students & Individuals to attend various talk shows to be organised in 2018 & 2019.
The advantages of attending SMEtalks shows is to gain knowledge, education, experience, to know more about various products and services as well as participation at annual gala dinner, interaction with speakers, sharing their views on SMEtalks website and SMEConnect Magazine, benefits of various services of SME Chamber of India, connectivity with SMEs for business networking and enrolment as the member of SMEtalks family.
Rules & Regulations:
By agreeing terms and conditions, you also agree to adhere to these terms:
- Each ticket / confirmation admits one attendee only.
- All tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- All registrations are subject to verification, any discrepancy may result in cancellation of registration.
- Attendees must carry a print out of the registration confirmation email or print copy or paid ticket for entering inside the venue.
- All attendees must carry a valid government verified photo identity card to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue. Example: Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, etc .
- Seat numbers will be allotted to each confirmed and verified (by security and registration personnel) at the entrance.
- Event doors will remain shut during sessions and will not open for entry.
- The attendees must wear their talk show badge throughout the talk show across all venues.
- Any individual might be asked to leave the venue without any liability of a refund if there is any behavioural misdemeanour; the decision of which rests with the talk show management and venue management and is final and will be binding to delegates.
- No Flash Photography or video recording at the venue is permitted, under any circumstances.
- Consumption of any prohibited substances is strictly prohibited at the venue. Carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, inflammable and banned substances into the event premises is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of a ticket holder/attendee.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed at the venue unaccompanied.
- All standard venue and attendee rules are applicable.
- There is no refund for NO SHOWS or cancellation.
- A holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.
- By Registering and making a payment you agree that all details provided are accurate.
Send your enquiry on email@example.com